Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make. Sometimes…while the boys are napping…I do absolutely…NOTHING! I just sit on the couch and watch TV, or surf the Internet, or read a book, or try to nap.
I should be doing laundry, cleaning the house, cooking meals, scrubbing the toilet, vacuuming, washing the dog, making the bed, mowing the lawn, dusting, cleaning the frig…but I don’t. Now don’t get me wrong, most of the time I am doing these things. I just need a break sometimes so I don’t go insane.
And of course then I feel really guilty about doing nothing. While Tommy is hard at work to bring home the bacon, I’m sitting on the couch eating King’s Hawaiian rolls. It’ just that while people who work can take lunch breaks and clock out at the end of the work day, moms work 24/7. So while B and H nap, I’m on break!
Just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel so much better! ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

And being a mom of twins, you're really working overtime the rest of the time...twins aren't double, they are exponentially more work!