Thursday, March 24, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I saw this on a few blogs so I thought I'd participate. Feel free to copy and paste on your blog too. Just remember to change my answers to yours (duh!).

"ABC's of Me"

A. Age: 29...soon to be 30 this summer. I'm getting depressed just thinking about it.
B. Bed size: King. I like my space. :)
C. Chore you dislike: Laundry.
D. Dogs: Titus (Great Dane), Bella (Jack Russell who lives with my parents), and Batman (Heinz 57 mutt who lives with my mother-in-law).
E. Essential start to your day: I'd love to say a workout but I'm not a morning person. So I'd say watching the news.
F. Favorite color: blue and green
G. Gold or silver: hmmm...I like both but my husband hates gold, so I don't wear it too much. I guess silver.
H. Height: 5'8"
I: Instruments you played: clarinet in 6th grade.
J. Job title: wife, mom, housekeeper, clown, cook, jungle gym, mediator, and magician just to name a few.
K. Kids: twin 16-month boys named Hudson and Brayden
L. Live: Nashville, Tennessee
M. Favorite Movie: too many to pick from but I love all chick-flicks.
N. Natural hair color: blond
O. Overnight hospital stays: after the boys' delivery and again maybe a week later.
P. Pet peeves: people who stand too close, complaining, eating with your mouth open
Q. Quote from a movie: "Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave." - Madagascar
R. Righty or lefty: righty
S. Siblings: two older brothers named Adam and Eric
T. Time you wake up in the morning and go to bed at night: whenever the boys wake up...which is around 7:30-8:00. I usually go to sleep around 10:30 unless I'm reading a good book...which would push it to midnight or 1:00 am.
U. Underwear: ummm...yes.
V. Vegetables you don't like: you name it, I don't like it.
W. What do you drive: silver Yukon XL...have you seen the size of my dog?!
X. X-rays you've had: foot, chest, and teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: pudding pies
Z. Zoo animal favorites: koalas

No comments: