Monday, January 10, 2011

Blizzard of 2011

OK, so it's not really a blizzard. But 5 inches is a lot in Tennessee! And it's the first snow of 2011. Unfortunately, Tommy still had to go to work. Luckily he works only 2.24 miles away (yea...I mapquested it. I was curious).

After breakfast I took Brayden and Hudson outside to play in the snow. This was the first time they actually got to stand/sit/walk in the snow. Hudson loved it! He did pretty well walking through it. Brayden...he just stood/sat therenot sure what to think. At least he didn't cry!

Here are some photos of our morning!














I think we'll go out again once Tommy gets home. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

If you have an inflatable pool raft or tube, try putting the boys on it and pulling them around with a rope...they might like it better. My girls used to hate the snow as babies until they learned that it meant getting to go sledding.