Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2

Today was a hectic day. I never got to eat breakfast. I had family coming over for a visit so I spent the morning cleaning and straightening the house while the boys played in the playroom. I use the word “straightening” loosely cause we still have tons of unopened boxes everywhere. Anyways, after cleaning I brought the boys to Kroger with me in search for food that will satisfy me and fall into the “no flour, no sugar” diet. I was happy to find some corn chips that were made of ground corn and had NO flour! They tasted really good too! I bought lots of meat, some fruit, vegetables, and beans. But mostly I bought baby food for the boys. Hey, that falls into the diet plan! ;) Maybe I should eat some pureed vegetables and liquid chicken! Ugh…it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Lunch: leftover grilled chicken and rice from last night.
Snack: corn chips
Dinner: kielbasa with potatoes

It’s progress compared to day 1. I hope to try some of the recipes in the book soon. Off to feed the boys one last time before bed. Night!

E

No comments: