Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4

What a beautiful day! I wish the weather could be like this everyday! Fall is coming!

Went on a walk with the boys today at a park with a friend. It felt so good to get out and stretch my legs. Motivates me to do more cardio…but only if the weather is like this everyday. The diet is still going strong but it is only day 4. I have no idea how long I’m going to keep this up. My goal is a few months. It would be awesome if I could do this for a year! Wishful thinking??
If I do this long term I’ll definitely add only wheat flour to my diet, but that’s a long way from now. I still haven’t had any cravings for sugar. That’s a big surprise to me. I usually can’t go a day without something sweet. I think God is helping me on this journey. It’s been too easy so far. I know it will get hard when I eat out or go to parties. Not sure what I’ll do. Pack a meal?? ;) Any suggestions?

Sorry my posts have been pretty boring. I’ll try to make then more interesting in the future. ☺

E

1 comment:

Alli G said...

I'm so proud of you! And no cravings?! That's amazing! Keep it up girl!