Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally...some family photos!

While we were in Knoxville for Easter I asked Tommy's brother Marcus if he would take some photos of us since we didn't have any good family photos (our last one was an impromptu photo from last August). We went to the park behind the YMCA (I didn't even know one existed, and I lived there for 14 years). It was huge and beautiful!

Here are some pics...captioned of course...

Brayden and Hudson kept looking at the runners passing by. And dogs being walked!

A nice butt shot...

Another butt shot...thankfully I'm not in this one.

You'll thank me for editing out the snot that was running down Hudson's nose. And the drool that was running down Brayden's chin.

Can't remember what Hudson was smiling at. Let's just say he was smiling at me. ;)

Hudson was crying because he didn't want me holding him for the photo...so I tickled him instead. Punishment.

I guess there was something in my hair for both boys to be so engrossed.

Both boys are finally getting better at holding our hands (more like us holding their wrists) during walks.

They are obsessed with slides!

Brayden was pointing at the swings.

Then he turns to us and says "eh?" That's how he asked for permission to go on the swings.
Brayden swingin'.

Hudson swingin'.
 Then huge storm clouds came so we yanked the boys out of the swings and took off to the car.

This storm later dumped hail throughout Knoxville causing lots of damage.

Brayden then cried the whole way back to the car...well...at least until he saw someone walking some dogs. Then he stopped.
And here's a good "behind-the-scenes" photo showing a bit of the chaos while trying to get a decent photo. Brayden was upset about not being able to go to the playground (which was probably 15 yards in front of us) and Hudson decided to just try and run for it. Sometimes you just need to smile and laugh about it!


Oh...and thanks to Marcus for curling my hair for the photos. Apparently you can curl hair with a flat iron! I tried myself when we got home and was only able to curl two strands. FAIL.

No comments: