Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting ready for Turkey Day

Hudson and Brayden are getting ready for Thanksgiving by getting more teeth!! Bring on the turkey and ham! Brayden has two more through for a total of six teeth (3 on top and 3 on bottom). And Hudson has this first MOLAR!!! I just noticed it today for the first time. And it's not cutting through--it's already FULLY through! How did I miss that? He now has a total of seven teeth (4 on top and 3 on bottom). Apparently they are good teethers. They don't get real fussy when they are coming through--which explains Hudson's molar coming in without me ever knowing. My baby boys are growing up so fast!

I'll try to get a good toothy smile of both boys and post it. I've got a lot of Hudson showing his teeth but not Brayden. B doesn't show his top teeth when he smiles--just only when he laughs. I'll work on it! :)

No comments: