Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!!

We celebrated H and B’s 1st birthday last Sunday. It was so much fun! We had about 30 people at our house! Unfortunately, Brayden and I had a bad cold so the two of us were not feeling and looking well. Hudson and Tommy now have a cold with us. So we are all suffering! Agh…

Anyways, Brayden and I still enjoyed the party—thanks to Tylenol for B and Dayquil for me. Tommy and I got the house the best we could get with a limited budget. None of the downstairs rooms have been painted yet and we haven’t laid the wood floors, but it’s getting there. I’m not short on ideas, just money. I haven’t even really decorated either! We did get some cheap birthday décor and put it in a few rooms to liven it up a bit but it’s hard to hide the fact that we don’t have anything on the walls or things out for the house to look like a home. I’ll get there.

The boys got a lot of cool toys. Grandma and grandpa Widell got them both the Cozy Coupe cars. They are still a little too small to really drive and enjoy them but give it a few months. We got some clothes and lots of books. They both LOVE books! I pray to have two avid readers when they get older. Grandma Byerly got them a new toy chest. We need about four to hold all their toys. I think we’ll be giving away a lot of their old toys to Goodwill.

Here is a slideshow of some pictures from the party. I hope it works. I just learned how to do this. Enjoy!

No comments: