Friday, November 19, 2010

I think it's time to teach my boys how to share

Case in point:

Brayden was enjoying sitting on this car/step ladder/toy holder thing.


(Yes he's wearing only one sock. I'm a bad mom...)

He's really enjoying the thing.

 
"Yippee!!!!"

All of a sudden Hudson walks by...


Hudson stops and turns around...


"What do we have here? That looks like fun."


"Move over Brayden, it's mine!"


(Poor guy. He doesn't stand a chance.) Hudson pushes Brayden off.


Brayden is soooooo not happy.


Hudson seems pretty happy with himself.


So, what makes Brayden happy again?



His paci of course! And I pushed Hudson off so Brayden can have the toy again. ;) Just kidding Child Protective Services.

So, what is the right age to start teaching kids to share? These boys don't understand the concept yet. I need advice!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Twins tend to work it out themselves. You do have to intervene every once in a while when one is physically more dominant. I could never leave the two of mine in a pack and play together as Natalie used to use Grace as a step ladder to climb out.