Friday, November 26, 2010

What did I learn this Thanksgiving?


I learned Hudson likes black olives and they both like pickles and beets. 



Tommy, the boys, and I drove to Knoxville Wednesday night to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We left Thanksgiving evening. Yes, that’s right. We spent less than 24 hours in Knoxville.  We had a great time and it was worth it. 



What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? In no particular order:
1.     Radar detectors
2.     Pacifiers
3.     Toys that makes music
4.     Wendy’s french fries
5.     Sleep
6.     Dark chocolate
7.     Funyuns
8.     Cameras
9.     High chairs
10. Pack ‘N Plays
11.  Cool Whip (yep, I prefer oil over cream)
12. Ham
13. Things that sparkle
14. Grandparents
15. Bibs
16. Christmas music
17. Pies
18. Loose-fitting tops
Of course I’m most thankful for Tommy, my boys, and my family and friends. The holidays wouldn’t be the same without them. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 
Oh, one final photo. Both boys are known for making some odd faces in pictures. Here's a good one of Hudson. I didn't get a real funny one of Brayden yesterday.
They make my day...every day!

No comments: