Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Slideshow

Ahhh...the holidays.

Glad they are over. Just kidding...well not really. Just kinda. OK, I'm serious. I had a good time but I am glad to get things back to normal around here.

My parents came to visit us a few days before Christmas. Then Tommy, Brayden, Hudson, Titus, and I drove to Knoxville to spend less than 24 hours with Tommy's family. It took us 5 hours to make it home Christmas night. Just for the recordit should only take 2 1/2 hours to make the trip. Fun...

I'm leaving out a lot of details for your benefit.

Anyways, on a lighter note, here are some photos from our Christmas holiday.



I do have a prayer request. Since returning from Knoxville Titus has become very sick. He hasn't eaten anything since Saturday, he has a very high temp, can't go up and down stairs very well, is very shaky when he stands, and his paws are starting to swell. Tommy brought him to the vet yesterday. They did x-rays and can't seem to figure out what's wrong. We think he might have eaten something he shouldn't have (Great Danes are known for this, and I have lots of interesting stories I could tell, but I won't) but nothing showed on the x-rays. He's on antibiotics and they gave him lots of fluids through an IV.

If he's not better later tonight or tomorrow morning, the vet wants us to bring him back so they can open him up to see what the problem is. Please pray he gets better before we have to resort to that.
Thanks all!

No comments: