Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Visit With Santa

Tommy was off today so we took the boys to the mall to sit on Santa's lap. The mall was surprising quiet at 2:00 pm. We were third in line to meet Santa (we only waited 5 minutes). Here is the photo.


Neither boy was scared of him. I don't even think Brayden looked at him twice. Hudson stared at him a few times but didn't mind sitting on his lap. Proud of them! I think they were more interested in looking at all the Christmas lights and trees (hence Hudson's expression).

After meeting Santa we shopped around to get them some new shoes. I rarely put shoes on them for a few reasons. One, they keep coming off. Two, I don't think I have the right sized shoes. And lastly, they don't really like wearing shoes. But since they are both walking/running they really needed a good pair of shoes.

The shoes I have been putting on them were a size 2 1/2. Well, after getting them both sized, I found out Hudson is a size 4 1/2 and Brayden is a 4. No wonder the old shoes fell off and they didn't like wearing them!!

As soon as we put the new shoes on them they both ran out of the store and into the mall crowd! I think they like their new shoes! And plus, they are "running" shoes so they already put them into use!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Gosh they are so handsome!!!!