Saturday, December 4, 2010

Writing Thank You Cards

Today the boys "wrote" thank you cards to all the people who got them presents for their 1st birthday. It was a lot of fun. Teaching 1-year-olds how to hold a crayon is super fun! ;)

Here is the card.


Teaching Brayden how to hold a crayon. Oops...I forgot he is left-handed.


Hudson "writing." Yep...he's opposite...he's right-handed.


Brayden "writing" left-handed.


Hudson is proud of himself.


Now Brayden is pretty proud of himself too.


Here is each of their cards (Hudson in red, Brayden in blue).



Then they switch so they write on every thank you card. Now red and blue are together.


 Then mommy translates what they wrote. Here is the card they "wrote" to my brother Eric.


I hope we got everyone covered. I didn't write down what everyone got the boys during the party...so I had to do this from memory. Forgive me if you get a card thanking you for the wrong present. If you gave the boys a gift and you don't receive a thank you card please email me at elizabeth.hitch@gmail.com. I don't want to leave anyone out! E

No comments: