Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy 33rd Birthday Tommy!

Thomas Samuel Hitch, born on December 18, 1977 in Flemington, New Jersey.

Yeah...I married an older man. I also like to remind him I'm still in my twenties and he's in his early thirties. Bahahaha! OK...so I have less than a year left before I'm in my thirties too. But this post isn't about me--it's about him. So, don't forget I'm still 29!


Wasn't he the cutest! I still can't figure out if he looks more like Hudson or Brayden.

He's the best husband.





Greatest father.








Wonderful friend.


I couldn't have asked for a better man!

Happy birthday Tommy!
Love,
Elizabeth, Hudson, Brayden, Bella, Batman, and Titus

P.S. Tommy doesn't like his photo taken...so I hope he doesn't kill me for posting these. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

IMO, Hudson is totally Tommy.

Kristen said...

I am a fraternal twin as well with my sister. I love being a twin! This is such a sweet birthday post for your husband :) Hope he has an amazing day!