Friday, December 17, 2010

For girls only...or men looking for a christmas gift idea

I LOVE makeup! Although if you saw me on a daily basis you probably wouldn't know thatI rarely wear makeup anymore. I don't give myself time in the morning to put it on. To be honest, I usually don't have time for a shower, but that's another story.

With that said, it still doesn't stop me from buying new colors and shades of lip glosses, eye shadows, and blushes. I seem to buy mostly lip gloss and eye shadow though. I'm always in search for the best color/shade for my "fair" skin tone (I said "fair" instead of "ghostly white" to make myself feel better).

Well...hell froze over yesterday, cause I finally found the best lip gloss and blush shade for me!!

If you are like me, and you love makeup, then you've probably heard about NARS's Orgasm blush. I've heard about it for years. They say it's a great shade for people with fair skin and hair and it's been on the Sephora "best seller" list for years. I've always wanted to buy it but never willing to spend $26 for it.

Well while searching Sephora's website last weekend, they were offering a NARS's Lust Lip and Cheek Set for only $30. It includes their famous blush in Orgasm, bronzer in Laguna, and lip gloss in Super Orgasm. That's three things! That's a really good price so I purchased it. Plus...I got free shipping! Here is a picture and link if interested.
It arrived yesterday and the blush is perfect! I love it! AND...the lip gloss in Super Orgasm is also perfect for my skin tone! I also love it! My new favorites! Not sure if I'll be using the bronzer though. They tend to look fake on me.

I'm not sure why I just blogged about makeup. But I know I'm not alone when I say I've been on a hunt for the right shades for me. So, if you're a women with fair skin and hair, I highly recommend NARS blush and lip gloss in Orgasm.

And sorry for using the word "orgasm" five times in this post (now six times). How inappropriate of me.

1 comment:

Nairobi date said...

Love is my favorite drug