Thursday, December 2, 2010

I got it!

I got photos of the boys' "toothy" grins! Before you get too excited (I know you are), they were taken during lunchtime. So Brayden has food in his mouth. I managed to not get photos of Hudson with food in his. Odd.

I was really trying to get photos without food in their mouths but it's so much easier to get toothy smiles of them while they are eating for a few reasons. First, they are restrained in their highchairs so they are forced to sit still and face-forward. Second, they are almost at my level so I can get better shots of their teeth. Lastly, they are happiest while they are eating (hence the smiles), cause they are boys, and aren't all boys (or men) happy when their bellies are getting filled?

So brace yourself for food-filled, messy, gross, but cute smiles...from Brayden. He still has six teeth (3 on top, 3 on bottom).

First, this is how he normally smiles (without showing his top teeth).

Now here's his "toothy" smile!





Now for Hudson. Before Thanksgiving he had seven teeth. Well, while looking through these photos I noticed he has another tooth coming through. Now he has eight (4 on top, 4 on bottom). Here's his "toothy" smile. You can kinda see his molar in the last photo.






They'll be chewing through steak before you know it!

E

2 comments:

Buffy Foster said...

OH WOW!!! Such a cute smile!!! Watch out now Mom and Dad, they will bite you!

Jme Coombs said...

Heehee....I love their new pearly whites!